The children are always STARVING when they get home from school. Usually they fuel up with popcorn, crackers, cheese, apples, and bananas. (Yes, I did mean to use the word "and" there. We're working on that.) Oranges never seem to go over well, so we don't often have them lying around the house. Today, however, there was a stray orange in the basket. Cordelia thought that she would try an orange for her snack. When I went into the den to find out WHY she was not eating her snack at the table (a habit that we are strongly encouraging the children to get into before we spring for new carpet), this is what I found.

She didn't understand why she wasn't getting any juice. Clearly, it is time to wean the children from television.
2 comments:
How adorable this little tyke is. Congratulations on the innovative mind of a child.
Hahaha! So funny! I love how your kids' minds work! They are so bright and creative. If she smashes the orange first, not to breaking point, but to squishy, then sticks a straw in it, she will get some juice.
Post a Comment