Baby Face
It had to happen sooner or later. Here is a video of Kinneret's recital rehearsal. No video or photography is allowed during the actual recital since it would interfere with the professional recording - $75 for a DVD of the afternoon show. Yes, I'll bite (and thankfully I am not one of the poor, unfortunate parents who have children in both shows and have to pay for TWO videos), but for those who want to see Kinneret's showbiz debut and won't have access to the DVD, here is a preview. And yes, she is talented enough to, umm, sing and dance at the same time. This 2-minute show is the culmination of approximately 30 hours (around $400) of class time; an $83 costume; $10 for stage lipstick (I opted out of the full stage-makeup kit in favor of Cover Girl, but I assumed the teachers specified a specific color of lipstick for a reason - other parents didn't make that erroneous assumption and saved that expense); $80 in recital fees; $90 for a quarter-page picture in, and a complimentary copy of, the program booklet; $50 worth of shoes, leotard and tights; $65 for three solo poses and one group picture (and naturally, of all the kids in the 95 group shots, Kinneret was the ONLY ONE caught in a dopey pose with her eyes closed - see above photo of a photo) ; $20 for the recital t-shirt; and $13 for each nosebleed ticket beyond the two free nosebleed tickets allotted to each dancer (we aren't the conscientious types that pay the $5 extra for the good seats). The jury is still out on participation next year.
1 comment:
Seriously! That is SO incredibly cute! She did such a good job! I can tell she adores it too. Awww. She's just pretty in pink that little Ret. XOXO
Post a Comment